For the world’s leading provider of cleaning solutions with approximately 13,000 employees in 70 countries, we are looking for an IT Interface Specialist. For the Central Europe region we are looking for an IT professional with affinity and experience in e-commerce, logistics & ERP, connections to platforms & portals (e.g. via EDI or API) and the drive to further build this international working environment. The family owned business has an innovative product range for both commercial and private customers and is renowned for its innovation (over 90% of products have been developed in the last 5 years). They owe this success to the employees, skills, dedication, ideas and commitment. Continuous investments in R&D, quality, marketing and design make the company a well-known brand and a very attractive employer to develop your career with. The culture can be described as open, informal, passionate and energetic. Apply and come be part of this growth story!
The company has several locations in the Netherlands with Breda as its head office. As the IT Interface Specialist you will support the Central Europe region (Netherlands, Benelux, Austria and Switzerland) and work on further digitization and connection of systems, EDI and the Electronic Catalog.
You will work with the various departments in the region including Customer Service, Sales, E-Commerce, IT and Finance as well as the Group Head Office in Germany. You will report in the matrix organisation to the Finance Manager Netherlands and to the CFO/Head of IT Central Europe.The work format is hybrid where you can work from different office locations including Breda, Utrecht, Venlo and Urk in addition to your home.
Your responsibility is the continuation, assurance, as well as the further development and success of the digital system interfaces (including EDI, API, webservices & supply chain integration). You manage the links between applications within the organisation, but also with internal and external trading partners. You liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers and are able to resolve malfunctions and other problems. Monitoring the performance and availability of the connections and interfaces is your job.
Your tasks for EDI are:
- monitor EDI converter on a daily basis.
- identify, analyze and resolve all existing EDI connection-errors and work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues.
- act as primary contact between the company and EDI partners.
- analyze current implementation in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- manage and implement new EDI and interface projects with EDI partners.
- coordinate and manage EDI-related projects with project teams, trading partners and management and ensure successful implementation of EDI projects.
- coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners.
- review and analyze customer requirements document, make appropriate recommendations to internal departments.
- document and maintain current EDI standard operating procedures
Your tasks for Electronic Catalog/B2B Catalogue are:
- help to define and develop eCommerce catalogs and other tools that meet customer needs.
- develop, implement, and align strategies for internal use of the catalogues.
- support new customer e-procurement strategies in collaboration with regions.
- support entering and/or integrate information in the product database
Your profile consists of:
- HBO work and thinking level with an IT background,Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Financial Economics
- at least 3 years of work experienceand affinity with software, digitization and automation
- experience in retail and/or supply chain is desirable
- some project coordination or management experience as well as good communication skills
- independent and pro-active working with a solution-focused attitude
- knowledge and/or experience with EDI formats, IDOCs and SAP ERP
- a good command of the English language in word and writing
- a work permit to work in the Netherlands and a permanent home/residence in the Netherlands
- availability of at least 32 hours per week
If you do not (yet) fully meet the profile described, but do have the confidence to be able and willing to grow to the level of the Interface Specialist, we would like to talk to you. It is important for us to find a colleague who fits in well with the organisation and is an addition to the team. The core of the job is affinity with e-business interfaces and connections, further digitization and linking of systems. You don’t have to know everything in e-business, or be able to program and create interfaces (APIs) yourself, but you do have to be able to coordinate them technically and functionally as a specialist through the OTAP street. Of course, we are happy to help you with your further personal development.
Do you want to develop yourself further within this innovative, growing and ambitious international company… then apply!
What can you expect?
- a fixed salary, € 3.500,- – € 5.000,- gross per month based on full-time employment.
- 8% vacation money
- 25 vacation days and 6,5 adv
- a pension scheme
- a travel allowance and a possible home working allowance
- various insurances through a collective benefit plan (medical expenses, ANW gap, WGA/WIA)
- a telephone and laptop
Maurice den Hartog +31 (0)6 46700806, whatsapp of email email@example.com
Apply via the link with your CV and a motivation:https://mdhrecruitment.nl/it-interface-specialist-api-central-europe-breda/?apply=true